NEDFi Rupee Term Loan (RTL)
NEDFi has launched a scheme under the Ministry of Development of Northeastern Region (DoNER). Rupee term loan is initiated to increase the economic stability of the North-Eastern states by providing a platform to create entrepreneurs through a sustainable and productive MSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprises) sector.
There are two types of loans provided by the NEDFi through this scheme
• Medium Loans
• Long Term Loans
Nature of Assistance
• Generally, The Corporation considers maximum exposure of up to 12% of its net worth for a single project.
• In the case of consortium lending, the total debt component in the project may be decided by the consortium partners.
• In the case of a corporation, this restricts its maximum exposure to 12% of its net worth and the rest of the loan requirement may be sanctioned by other consortium partners promotes contribution should be a minimum of 35- 40% of the total project cost.
• The industry should be situated in any North-Eastern states that require upgradation in infrastructure, technology, and distribution outlets.
• Any Individual, Group, or Consortium Lenders
• Manufacturing and services sector operating in North-Eastern states
• The manufacturing/production and services sector should be registered with the GST authority
• All MSME and SME (Small Medium Enterprises) sectors
The RTL scheme is applicable to the following North-Eastern states:
• Arunachal Pradesh
Documents Required for Project Approval
• Detailed Project Report
• Documents of the company or the firm such as registration certificates, memorandum articles, etc.
• Proof of documents related to the applicant, directors, associated companies, and assets
• If the company has existed for more than a year, documents related to the balance sheet, financial ratios, and cash flow statement
• Documents for proof such as PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card, Driving License, Net-worth, banking details and IT returns